Elabor8 has teamed up with Open Colleges to bring you the Introduction to Agile short course. This self paced online course has been developed in consultation with agility experts to provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to embrace an agile mindset. During this course, you’ll learn about the tools and frameworks that will help you adopt agile ways of working.
The idea of agile working was once limited to technology professionals. But now, a wide range of businesses around the world are adopting agile ways of working to maximise outcomes. The Introduction to Agile short course has been specifically designed to equip you with the skills to work within an agile organisation, in any professional context, and help you succeed.
Complete at your pace
The Introduction to Agile short course can be completed at your own pace. With three months access, you can study when it’s convenient for you. Study intensively and complete it in a matter of days or put in a few hours a week and complete it over a longer period – the choice is yours.
Completion Estimate - self-paced course can be studied intensively over a day.
- Develop the essential mindset to work in a more adaptable, efficient way.
- Immediately be able to apply agility to a range of contexts.
- Have covered the breadth of modern agile tools, techniques and frameworks.
- Be able to work smarter, not harder, as you boost your personal effectiveness through the adoption of a learning mindset.
- Gain an understanding of the Agile Manifesto, a document that outlines the key values and principles of agile software development, but is also relevant across all areas of business.
- Agile Mindset.
- Introducing Agile.
- High Performing Teams.
- Create a Kanban System.
- User Stories and Personas.
- Backlog Management.
You'll also receive
- Videos brought to you by an experienced agile coach and teacher, who will guide you through the content.
- Interactive Content that will help you further your knowledge with activities, resources and articles.
- Quizzes to test the progress of your knowledge.
- Peer Sharing Activities that give you an opportunity to reflect and practice agile exercises with fellow students studying the course.
- Resources and templates that you can download and put into practice straight away.