BUY 1 GET 1 HALF PRICE | Book onto a public course before June 30 and receive a 50% off code for a friend to join you | T&Cs apply
Kanban helps teams, leaders and managers deliver more effectively. Kanban starts with what you do now and pursues evolutionary improvement whilst respecting current roles, responsibilities and job titles, and encouraging acts of leadership at all levels.
Evolve your business practices gradually, define and use relevant metrics to measure progress, and significantly reduce the risks associated with complex change programs.
The LeanKanban University Kanban System Design course is a hands on, interactive two-day course that guides you through the fundamentals of Kanban. You'll learn how to apply the Kanban method in any area of your organisation. Understand your demand; visualise your workflow, bottleneck and queues; and continually evolve your system to significantly improve your service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Discuss the Kanban method, principles and practices
- Improve service delivery to a customer-focussed and needs-sensitive one
- Create a pull based workflow to increase the efficiency of your teams delivery
- Apply a Systems Thinking Approach To Implementing Kanban (STATIK) to design a unique Kanban system for your work
- The Kanban Method
- Kanban Principles and Practices
- Using a Kanban System
- WIP Limits, Pull Systems & Commitment
- Metrics for Kanban Systems
- STATIK Approach to Introducing Kanban
- Demand & Capability Analysis
- Kanban System Design
- Kanban Board Design
- Cadence and Recurring events
You'll also receive
- Kanban System Design KMP1 Certificate of Course Completion
- Electronic copy of the course materials
- Elabor8 notebook
- 'Kanban' by David J Anderson eBook
- 50% off 'Kanban from the Inside' by Mike Burrows eBook
- Membership to LeanKanban University Community
Elabor8's Kanban System Design course was a great opportunity to delve deeper into Kanban. This is a great hands on course that arms you with tools to take back to the office and implement the next day.
Natasha Reidy, Attendee