Early Bird Special Price - 10% off if you book 30 days before course start | Discount applied at checkout
The Leading SAFe course is for leaders, managers, executives and agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean-Agile change leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework. This remote training course has been designed for an online learning environment and will be delivered by our experienced SAFe trainers over four half days. Elabor8 online courses are designed to be highly interactive and leverage easy to use technologies that allow participants to easily form teams and seamlessly go into and out of breakout rooms for the many team based activities In the course, you’ll gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile Mindset and gain insights into how to master business agility to thrive in competitive markets.
You'll learn SAFe's principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow and DevOps.
You'll explore how to lead an enterprise Agile transformation, build and support Agile teams and programs, adopt a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to product delivery, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and create a DevOps culture.
You'll learn how to strategically guide the adoption, success, and ongoing improvement of Lean-Agile culture in your enterprise.
You'll help define the organisational mission and vision, communicate strategic decisions and the need for change to all stakeholders and teams.
You'll be introduced to a tried and tested SAFe® Implementation Roadmap, and practice the skills needed to support and execute PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
You'll also look at motivating knowledge workers by helping them develop their skill and careers in a way that enhances their capabilities and increases their engagement and commitment to the mission and vision of the enterprise.
Our SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs) have experience coaching and training across Government, Financial, Educational and Utility organisations. We take a pragmatic approach to agile adoption, understanding change is complex and challenging. Our Trainers also have broad knowledge across a range of Agile practices and frameworks which enables the delivery of balanced and complementary learnings. We're also able to provide implementation support post training.
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product Delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
- Thrive in the digital age with business agility
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management
- Lead the change
You'll also receive
- Trainers with real world SAFe implementation experience
- Digital course workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the Scaled Agile SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam
- One year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Project Management Institute (PMI): 15 PDU credits