Early Bird Special Price - 10% off if you book 30 days before course start | Discount applied at checkout
Product Owners and Product Managers are at the epicentre of enterprise transformations. Their performance and knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework® makes all the difference when it comes to delivering on the promise of value that is achievable through adopting SAFe®.
The SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager course is for anyone responsible for maximising value in large and complex environments. Gain an understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and the skills and behaviours needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise.
This remote training course has been designed for an online learning environment and will be delivered by our experienced SAFe trainers over four half days. Elabor8 online courses are designed to be highly interactive and leverage easy to use technologies that allow participants to easily form teams and seamlessly go into and out of breakout rooms for the many team based activities In this course participants will learn the activities, tools and mechanics used to manage team, program and portfolio level backlogs. We'll apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute iterations and plan Program Increments.
We learn about Design Thinking, the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve.
We learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve.
Participants will have an opportunity to reflect on the attributes that will lead to success and understand how to engage with typical stakeholders found in a large organisations.
Attendance at this course will ensure participants are ready to certify as a Scaled Agile SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager.
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager role
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Refine Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe Enterprise
- Preparing for PI Planning
- Leading PI Planning
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the PI
- Becoming a Certified SAFe Professional
You'll also receive
- Trainers with real world SAFe implementation experience
- Digital course workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM) exam
- One year membership to the Scaled Agile Community Platform
- Project Management Institute (PMI): 15 PDU credits