Early Bird Special Price - 10% off if you book 30 days before course start | Discount applied at checkout
Scrum Masters are the people who help teams and organisations increase their effectiveness using Scrum, but what does this look like when attempting to drive agility at scale?
The SAFe® Scrum Master course is for servant-leaders, Scrum Masters and Agile change agents responsible for creating environments, in large and complex organisations where teams self-organise to effectively deliver outcomes.
This course is held over 4 days, 4 hours per day, during which participants will move past team level Agile to explore the role of Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise. We'll prepare participants to coach individuals, and create an environment where teams can plan and deliver over a twelve week horizon called a Program Increment (PI). With a focus on behaviours, participants will understand the role the Scrum Master plays in supporting delivery and a culture of DevOps across a team of teams.
With an ever increasing pace of change, participants will understand the importance of relentless improvement and how the Scrum Master role supports learning and adaptation throughout a range of SAFe events that surpass team level Scrum.
Attendance at this course will ensure participants are ready to certify as a Scaled Agile SAFe Scrum Master.
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- Introducing Scrum in the Scaled Agile Framework
- Characterising the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment Planning
- Facilitating Iteration Execution
- Finishing the PI
- Coaching the Agile Team
You'll also receive
- Trainers with real world SAFe implementation experience
- Digital course workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the Scaled Agile SAFe Scrum Master exam
- One year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Project Management Institute (PMI): 15 PDU credits